A fur vest is one of my all-time fashion obsessions and by far the least worn item in my closet! Last fall I spent months of searching and living and breathing fur vests. If you follow me on Pinterest you were most likely flooded with pins upon pins of Olivia Palermo wrapped up in an enormously fluffy fur vest (really, Olivia? you look amazing, we don't deny it, but how do you get anything done in that?) or Wendy who could wear a burlap sack and thousands of women would turn up at work in a burlap sack the next day or that VS model turned actress busily walking past awed passerby in the most amazing all-leather outfit I have ever seen, PETA-be-damned. If you didn't thoroughly enjoy the masses of fur vest pins I unleashed upon you then I'm sorry because I don't know if our friendship would last IRL. Kidding!
But seriously. Months in of the search for the perfect fur vest (fluffy, but not too fluffy; not too brown, not too gray; not too short, not too engulf-y) I finally found THE ONE on ebay last year and then wore it like once. What?! B haaated the vest and so I felt really subconscious about it. But- fast forward to last week- the weather suddenly turned cold and guess who was calling my name once again.
sweater dress: h&m, old (similar) | fur vest: ebay, love this one on sale! | boots: aldo, old (similar) | bag: Phillip Lim x Target | watch: MK | bracelets, necklace: yunikelley designs | ring: similar
The haps lately:
- B came home from Alaska and I've been off the grid. durh.
- B and I went on a much needed vacay to the Blue Ridge Mountains and you had to pry me away. It was trivia night in their bar & grill and we may or may not have been the youngest people there by a several decades (what does that say about us?). But we did win the first round and won a pitcher of beer which we gave away and we got to see someone's dear grandma get pretty plastered so good times were had by all!
- Got asked to feature one of my Etsy items in Points North Magazine's holiday issue! It's a local mag that covers several city's worth of who-who's and where-to-eat-and-shop's so I'm really excited!
- Be on the lookout for my next blog giveaway! I discovered this SUPER CUTE Etsy shop that sells bows. I ordered a bunch last month and loved them so much that I asked Sarah to host a giveaway with me and she kindly said yes!
- Between school and my Etsy shop, I have been so overwhelmed- my sleeping and eating schedule is all wonky. How do you daily bloggers do it? And I know some of you have full-time jobs and go to school! Are you secretly robots, because if so I knew it! It's devastating because I love sleep.
- Started watching the tv series Chuck. If you know me, then you know I like to have at least 5 shows in my rotation. Right now they're Walking Dead, Survivor, The Office. While it's not my favorite, I still like it!