Black and nude. One of my favorite color pairings... something about it is so sexy and intimate. When I saw this top on Forever 21's Love 21 section about a year ago, I knew I had to have it! There's a soft layer of nude and a black lacy overlay. I'm not a girly girl in terms of pink or ruffles by any means, but lace- lace I can do.
It's probably hard to tell, but there are little studs along the collar of the top and so a match was made in heaven when I paired it with my trusty studded belt! p.s. don't get stuck in traffic and then take outfit photos, you will have the serious case of crotch-wrinkles! haha- okay that sounded less gross in my head.
top, belt: f21, old (save, splurge) | jeans: c/o j brand | flats: old navy | bag: 3.1 phillip lim x target | watch: ae (save, splurge) | sunnies: rayban
What's happening this week:
- Featured on Real Girl Glam on their Real Girl Style link-up! Thank you, thank you!
- My room is a disaster from trying to fit a fully operating office/work space into a tiny bedroom, but I like to refer to it as "my organized chaos"
- Been obsessed with these J Brand black skinnies! I live in black skinny jeans and since I received this pair from their #LittleBlackJean contest, I haven't taken them off! Clearly.
- Weather is finally cooling off again. I say again because it was already cool before I moved from Utah and it was weird to have to suffer through summer again. It's time to break out boots and booties and leather jackets already! I'm dying here! (flutters hand dramatically on forehead)
- B comes home in 5 days! *happy dance*
- After holding the Kate Spade beau, I wasn't too thrilled at how much leg space I'd be sacrificing in the car and how boxy it was (although the leopard Kate Spade beau is to die for and I'll never turn it down in a million years). And after much thought, even though the Zac Posen is still my #1 dream bag (holy hotness batman), I couldn't justify the $600 price tag when the bag was... well, 75% plastic. And I'm not so sure how the vinyl will hold up against the cold and over time. Plus, I heard vinyl is so crazy easy to stain and gurrrl with me, denim stains are sadly inevitable. So I went in a different, simpler direction. Reveal coming soon!
- How awesome are these 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bags? SO AWESOME. The totes were definitely bigger than I thought but that's okay since I'm a compulsive hoarder/shopper so I'm sure I'll find something to stuff it with. And the mini satchels are so freaking cute and also fit only a small cookie.