I am obsessed with this skirt! I've been hunting for a Kate Spade-like skirt for sooo long. I think I emailed ModCloth about a hundred times while I was on the pre-debut waitlist asking them when it's going to be available. I've been wearing it a ton this summer! The shape of the skirt is super cute and flounces when you walk! eek!
shirt: J.Crew Factory | skirt: ModCloth | shoes: Zara | bag: Forever21 | necklace: Groopdealz | watch: American Eagle | bracelets: YuniKelley Designs
Hey kids! Here's a crazy person talking to her hand! #whatamIdoing.. Bloggers have to have a tiny bit of insanity to do what we do, right? And in the below photo, I promise I'm not being coy with the camera, someone walked by and I tried to play it cool but busted out in nervous laughter realizing how awkward the situation is. #sonotcool
Coming to the shop soon! Petite Crystal Brulee Bracelet. The more subtle, little sister of the J.Crew favorite.
Oh my heck I love shoes...
What's happening this week:
- Got back from a fun weekend at a friend's cabin in the Uintas. 70 degrees, yes please.
- Packing up our apartment. The place is A WRECK. It's like our apartment sneezed and clothes and home goods are suddenly everywhere. Yummy analogy right? You're welcome.
- I'm hosting a shop giveaway on Connie Tang's blog- check it out peeps!
- Weather is cooling off! YAYAYAY! That means my favorite season is creeping near! Jackets and booties! Soups and brownies! (not together though) Snuggling under the covers! Not sweating!
- Had to take the math placement exam AGAIN (god I hate those things. Super lame that they make you take it again if it's been over 2 semesters of no math classes- and stuff like Accounting or Economics doesn't count! booo..) but made it into the class I needed by a mere point. #HOOAH #3RDYEARSENIOR #SOON
- Featured on Real Girl Glam as one of this week's Glam Girls! So happy :) #We'reNotWorthy!